Monday, July 25, 2011

Vintage Buttons, French Cuff Links and More!

I added lots of neat items to the cupboard this morning.

A selection of vintage buttons and two pairs of French Cuff Links.

I totally love this set of paintings, which are the four seasons. They remind me of my mother's four seasons that hung in our living room when I was growing up -- except they are not cheap prints purchased at TG&Y, but were painted by L. Bailey!

How about a set of cocktail glasses that document the Dow Jones Average at various points in history from 1971-1981? Or, a lovely pottery flower pot and a couple of figurines made in Japan. Also, two more brides and their grooms. These are perfect decorations for wedding showers or reception tables, or even the cake!

I love the yellow Desert Ware platter in this grouping.

Do you need one or two milk glass compotes? How about a sleeping angel or a Tiara glass child's plate with a matching mug?

Everyone needs at least one metal box where treasures are kept safe. And, if you think you've got a screw loose, I've got some here you can use to replace it!

The heat is forecast to be in triple digits all week. Come out and enjoy the air conditioning at Antique NV and shop booth #59!

No comments:

Post a Comment