Thursday, July 7, 2011

Riverside Glass Works - Croesus Pattern

I was fortunate to acquire four pieces of Croesus pattern glass made by Riverside Glass Works, circa 1898. Green is my all time favorite color and it was very difficult for me to add these to the cupboard today. I would have much preferred to keep them for myself, but I resisted!

Also included in this grouping is a lovely, old syrup pitcher in a similar green glass and the gravy boat is Alfred Meakin's Richmond pattern.

There are a variety of items in this grouping; a cute little lusterware salt shaker, a hand painted salt cellar, a pair of Gerold Porzellan birds, a 1959 bride & groom, a cute flowered hand towel, a D. E. McNicol Pottery Co. chamber pot, a few pieces of milk glass and a Frankhoma cornucopia.
I hope you make time to take a trip to the cupboard soon!

1 comment:

  1. The green glass is gorgeous. I can see why you were tempted to keep it!

    ReplyDelete