Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Restaurant Ware, Cocktail Accessories, Japan Lusterware

I've added some fun things to the cupboard today!

I have a couple of divided plates made by Shenango China and Albert Pick Co., as well as two lovely platters made by Rosenthal and Felda. A sweet little blue and white pitcher, as well as a Pyrex refrigerator dish that is looking for it's lid.

I also have the accessories you will need to have a perfect cocktail party. First there are two shakers, one of which has 5 matching glasses. We also have a mixing glass and a tray that have multiple cocktail recipes for your reference. How fun!

I have a few pieces of Japan lusterware; two vases, two sets of salt & peppers, with mustard pots on matching trays, and an individual mustard pot. I also have salts, with spoons, as well as mini shakers. To go with the cocktail accessories above, I have "Olives" and "Onions" decorative jars and cocktail napkins. Additionally, there are two very nice cigar cutters.
And don't forget the funky, vintage beauty that is the globe desk lamp! (Thanks to The Husband for rewiring it for the new owner.)

All are available at booth # 59 in Antique NV in lovely Jenks, OK. I would love you to come and visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment