Monday, January 16, 2012

Cookbooks, Cups & Saucers and Juice Glasses

Here are just a few of the items I've added to the cupboard today. 

Southern Heritage cookbooks "Cakes" and "Pies and Pastry."
I understand the "Cakes" cookbook has some absolutely fantastic recipes!

Southern Living's "Holiday Cookbook"
and
Southern Heritage's "Company's Coming" cookbook.

These cups & saucers were part of my paternal grandmother's collection. 
The family has no place to display the entire collection,
so we are setting some of them free for other collectors to love.
Would you like to take a set home?
I'll have a steady supply in the cupboard to choose from.

I adore these little juice glasses.
The egg cup is so cute.

These are just a few of the items I've added to the cupboard. 
Come and visit Antique NV, booth # 59, to see everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment