Thursday, August 18, 2011

Transferware, Shawnee Corn, Jewel Tea, McCoy & Cocktails!

I've recently been out of town, but I've now returned and am actively acquiring treasures for the cupboard.

This hand embroidered sampler is professionally framed, with a sticker on the back from City Art Store, 213 So. Boulder, Tulsa, OK, GI 7-9505. Phone numbers in Tulsa changed from alpha/numeric to numeric only when I was a kid. This means the sampler has been framed for at least 40 years, perhaps longer. There is a bit of water staining (?) along the bottom of the piece, but it does not really detract from it's overall beauty.
I love these red and blue pieces, as well as the cut glass salts.
How about a glass of juice and a deviled egg? What can we put in the cut glass compote?
Do you collect milk glass or Jewel Tea?
I love Shawnee Corn!
I also love McCoy pottery.
But, I really love stylish cocktails!
Come and see these items, as well as many others, in Booth #59 at Antique NV in Jenks, OK. I'm sure any or all of them would look wonderful in your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment