Friday, March 25, 2011

Let Me Introduce Myself

Hello. My name is Cindy. I'm a collector of things. Dishes, linens, glassware, decorative items, holiday items, books, jewelry, you name it.

I use everything I own by decorating my home to reflect the current seasons or holidays and creating lovely tablescapes. My motto is "There is no reason to own it, if you don't use it!" However, I have recently decided it's time for me to let some of my lovely things go to other homes.

This blog will document my journey of preparing to open an antique mall booth and the operation of said booth.

I hope you will join me on this trip!

2 comments:

  1. I get to be the 1st follower! looking forward to reading about your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ann, for being my first follower!

    ReplyDelete